Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lately I watched quite a few apocalypse themed shows.It was shown on History channel but I wouldn't consider most of their programs a documentary.But,to a certain extent,their shows are based on facts and I,accept those facts.Though I am anti religion,I still believe that humanity is nearing it's expiration date very soon. Most of their shows are based on the prophecy of the legendary Nostradamus.I must say,his writings are very vague in meaning and if I read it with a simple mind,it wouldn't have meant anything to me.However,there are some parts that he wrote very clearly and concisely and it could be understood by just about anyone.He definitively foresaw the evil that Napoleon and Hitler would commit and even Napoleon himself took notice.
Nostradamus said that there would be a third evil and that Napoleon and Hitler had paved the way for the third evil to unleash an even greater horror upon the world.It is all very intriguing and for me,exciting.If this prophecy is to come true,humanity would definitely not survive and the world will change to coincide with this evil and the combination of this two,would lead to th extinction of the human species.I,however,feel that this extinction could happen sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment